Financial Friend, LLC provides a variety of services for small businesses and their owners. We offer one-time projects or on-going services in the areas of general bookkeeping activities, budgeting services, virtual assistance, administrative services for your clients, and general daily money management services to entrepreneurs.
Bookkeeping Services include:
- Accounts Receivables (Invoice processing, recording payments, reconciling customer accounts, generating statements)
- Accounts Payables (Classifying and recording expenses)
- Analyzing customer and vendor information
- Checkbook reconciliation
- Credit card statement reconciliation
Financial Friend, LLC has extensive experience in compiling and preparing budgets, tracking expenses, forecasting, analyzing data and preparing variance reports.
Financial Friend, LLC can provide speciality services for your business:
- Create custom spreadsheet templates
- Analyze data and generate ad-hoc reports
- Create PowerPoint presentations
Administrative Services for your clients:
Until your clients’ financial house is in order, it can be difficult to get other needed legal, accounting and social work accomplished. Financial Friend, LLC can help your clients with the the management of these items:
- We work directly with the family to organize documents and find information needed to probate wills of the deceased.
- Track financial transactions needed for reporting guardianship inventories to the courts.
- Organize paperwork associated with child support and custody cases.
- Organize receipts necessary for tax preparation.
If you are feeling overwhelmed and need assistance, contact us for a free initial consultation. Financial Friend, LLC is here to be a part of your team.