There are many reasons a person might need daily money management services.
It is time to enlist the help of a professional Daily Money Manager if you see the following warning signs:
- Bills are not paid on time, resulting in discontinued utilities, late fees or penalties.
- The same bills are paid multiple times.
- Cannot keep track of assets or property.
- Bills, important papers, checks, cash or credit cards are misplaced.
- Forgets to open and pay bills or deposit checks.
- Makes irresponsibly large donations to charities.
- Spends excessively on miscellaneous items.
- Giving excessive financial reimbursement or gifts for needed care and companionship.
- Signed legal documents (property transfers, power of attorney or created a new will) but does not comprehend the transaction or what it meant.
- A caregiver has control of the money but is failing to provide for the person’s needs.
Contact Financial Friend, LLC for a free consultation by calling 937-408-9599 or by email.
For additional information on Daily Money Management or to find a provider in your area, visit the American Association of Daily Money Managers website www.aadmm.com.